Umrah is now opened for all the countries in the world. The Ministry of Interior announced a short while ago.
Ministry of Interior, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced a short while ago today March 5 2022, that now they have allowed Umrah. Performing Umrah has been restricted due to the covid-19 pendamic.
In addition to this announcement, The Ministry of Interior has announced following protocols must be followed while travlling to KSA.
- Stopping Social Distancing In Masjids
- Wearing Masks Only In Closed Places
- Not requiring the submission of a negative result for an approved PCR test. Or for an approved Rapid Antigen Test before coming to the Kingdom
- It is required to have Insurance to cover the cost of treatment from infection of Covid-19
- Institutional & Home Quarantine has also come to an end
- Flight suspensions have also finished for the countries that were prevented
Also See: Hajj: pillar of Islam trembling by the wave of vicious pandemic
[…] is noted that , KSA allowed Umrah and Hajj for all nationalities after it has been baned due to COVID-19. While performing Umrah in […]