Chief Minister of Punjab Government has approved the recruitment of 1700+ college teaching interns in all the Punjab Govt Colleges under Higher Education Department, Punjab . However, Candidates must apply to their relevant district (not compulsary) and they will be adjusted in colleges accordingly. List of CTIs vacancies for different subjects will be placed on Notice Board in each college.
Bellow is the selection criteria for 2nd phase CTIs(college teaching interns).
Important Dates to Remember
|Jobs Announced||17 February, 2022|
|Application Submission Date||21 February, 2022 – 22 February, 2022|
|Tentative Merit List Date||25 February, 2022|
|Objections Removal Date||28 February, 2022 – 1st March, 2022|
|Final Merit List Date||04 March, 2022|
|Interview Date||07 March, 2022 – 08 March, 2022|
|List of Successful Candidates||09 March, 2022|
|Final Merit List||17 March, 2022|
|Orders List Date||18 March, 2022|
CTI (college teaching interns) Jobs 2022 Interview Questions ?
Interview Question of CTI (college teaching interns) jobs based on two parts:
1. Subject related questions.
2. General Knowledge questions.
Qualifications required for CTI Jobs ?
Minimum qualification required for CTI (college teaching interns) jobs is BS/Master Degree (16 years of education) at least 2nd Division in the relevant subject
What is age limit for CTI Jobs ?
There is no age limit for CTI jobs.
Merit Marks Division Criteria of CTI jobs
Total merit marks are 100 which are further divided according to the following criteria.
- Education Qualification: 85 marks.
- Marks for an above master degree like MS or M.Phil: 5 marks.
- Position holders in board and university: 5 marks.
- For Interview: 5 Marks.
Position at University/Board level will be considered with additional marks. And in merit, following marks will be added accordingly.
- First position = 5 marks
- Second position = 3 marks
- Third 3rd position = 2 marks.
CTI (college teaching interns) Merit Formula
Total marks for College Teacher Interns are 100 with marks division as below:-
|MS / MPhil / Master (18 years of education)||5|
|Interview ( Cannot be disqualified based of interview)||5|
|First Position (Board/University)||5|
|Second Position (Board/University)||3|
|Third Position (Board/University)||2|
How to Apply Online for CTI jobs ?
- Visit nearest Govt. Colleges and get all information from the college Notice Board about CTI Jobs.
- You have to apply in any district of Punjab and can also apply in more than one college.
- Interview will be held on 07 March, 2022 – 08 March, 2022
- Submit your latest CV with all related Documents to the relevant Govt college.
- Application includes attested documents with CV
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time/day of Interview.
- Interviews will be held in relevant Colleges only.
- Candidates with higher educational qualifications and experience will be preferred.
Merit List will be displayed on HED website and in each Govt. College Notice Boards You can also see the lists by visiting relevant offices of the Govt. Colleges as well as their Facebook Pages.
What documents required for CTI Jobs ?
1. Latest CV
2. Copy of CNIC (1)
3. Passport Size Photographs (2)
4. All educational certificates attested copies(originals can be seen on the day of interview).
5. Experience Certificate if any (optional).
Application Form for College Teacher Internee (CTI) Jobs
Hand written/printed application in any format are accepted. Attach CV and other required documents mentioned earlier and submit in your nearest Govt. College.